- Burnham Benefits Hires Sara Owens to Lead Corporate Development
- Burnham Benefits Continues to Expand its Risk Management Services, Hires Senior Consultant Autumn Shupe
- Burnham Benefits Welcomes New Risk Management Leader, Luis Milla
- Burnham Benefits Named A “Best Place to Work” by North Bay Business Journal
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Health Care Reform
DOL Issues New Rules Expanding Access To Association Health Plans
The DOL released a final rule intended to lower the costs of health insurance for small businesses and self-employed individuals...
Simplifying Benefits Administration and Employee Engagement Challenges
Wednesday, June 27, from 10am - 11am PDT
Presented by Whitney Ehret and Meagan Felish.
Best Place to Work
Burnham Benefits Named a 'Best Place to Work' for Seventh Consecutive Year
Top employee benefits brokerage firm once again earns recognition by Orange County Business Journal