G2 Insurance / Commercial Property and Casualty
Burnham is pleased to bring you commercial property and casualty insurance services through our strategic partner, G2 Insurance. This partnership allows Burnham to expand our offerings to include a full spectrum of corporate risk management services from an organization completely aligned with Burnham’s client-centric approach.
About the Partnership
In a time when many insurance firms are being bought and controlled by private equity or publically traded firms, G2 Insurance and Burnham Benefits stand apart from the crowd. Both privately owned firms are dedicated to providing highly personalized customer-first service and believe in investing in their clients and teams. Alignment of service models, core values and company cultures led to the formation of this business alliance, which both companies believe will help better serve new and existing clients.
G2 is the premier regional insurance broker for real estate, nonprofits, educational and research institutions, and financial organizations. G2 creates and actively manages customized insurance programs and addresses all exposure to financial loss associated with the ownership and management of premises, operations, products, completed operations, professional, and special activities.
Lines of coverage include:
- Property—Real and personal property physical loss, including resulting loss of business income and extra expense from catastrophic perils the insured elects
- General Liability—Liability for premises, operations, products, completed operations, and recreational activities
- Automobile—Liability and physical damage from simple auto to large fleets
- Aircraft—Liability and physical damage, fractional interest
- Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability—State Act, Stop Gap, USL&H, Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, aviation
- Marine Research Vessels—Hull, P&I liability, including AUVs, ROVs, cargo, maritime employers’ liability
- International—Property, liability, automobile, workers’ compensation and employers’ liability, including endemic disease, repatriation, evacuation for medical, catastrophic, and political risks
- Management and Professional Liability—Directors and officers, general and limited partnership, educators, investment company employment practices, fiduciary, cyber/digita risk
- Crime—Employee and third-party theft, money and securities, computer and wire transfer fraud, kidnap/ ransom and extortion
- Special Liabilities—Reputation injury, environmental contamination, TRIA inclusive of NBCR, breach of contract adversary attorneys’ fees, loss portfolio transfers
G2 offers many ancillary services beyond the placement of insurance, such as risk control, claims, disaster planning, risk finance and contract management.
From the initial appraisal – where they employ state-of-the-art predictive modeling to assess a client’s risk – to the introduction of risk mitigation techniques, G2 is focused on the parameters that directly affect each client’s exposures, requirements and outcomes.
Risk management services include, but are not limited to:
- Insurance appraisal
- Predictive risk modeling
- Claims and safety programs assessment
- Customized service plan defining objectives and expectations
- Specific strategies for building best-in-class programs to reduce the cost of risk
- Claim oversight and advocacy with your insurance carriers
- Coordination of regular reports on the progress of open claims
- Claim reviews and assistance with resolving disputes
- Assistance with developing written safety programs, safety committees, and employee communications
- Training and education for supervisors and managers on specific topics (e.g., workers’ comp 101, safety 101, accident investigation, injury management, return to work, etc.)
- Risk control services from our insurance carrier partners and/or strategic partners to ensure your organization is receiving every available resource
Learn more at G2Insurance.com