- New Consultant Joins Burnham Benefits — Los Angeles Expansion Continues
- Burnham Benefits Insurance Services Names Lepore Vice President
- Burnham Benefits Named in Business Insurance’s Annual Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Eighth Consecutive Year
- Burnham Benefits Hires Sara Owens to Lead Corporate Development
- Burnham Benefits Continues to Expand its Risk Management Services, Hires Senior Consultant Autumn Shupe
- Burnham Benefits Welcomes New Risk Management Leader, Luis Milla
- Burnham Benefits Named A “Best Place to Work” by North Bay Business Journal
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Health Care Reform
DOL Publishes Q&A Regarding Court Decision Striking Down Association Health Plan Rules
The Department of Labor (DOL) published a series of questions and answers (Q&As) intended to address questions that may arise in relation to last week's decision by the District Court to invalidate parts of the Trump administration's 2018 final rule on association health plans...
Mitigating Employees' Risk of Identity Theft
Tuesday, April 30, from 10am - 11am PDT
Presented by Paige Hanson, Chief of Identity Education at Symantec LifeLock.
Best Place to Work
Burnham Benefits Named a 'Best Place to Work' for Eighth Consecutive Year
Burnham Benefits Insurance Services once again is named one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County, by the Orange County Business Journal (OCBJ) and Best Companies Group.