- Burnham Benefits Introduces New Account Executive – Shannon Thaxton
- Burnham Benefits Named #4 Best Place to Work in Orange County 2019
- Burnham Welcomes New Team with Industry Veterans to Open Fresno Office
- New Consultant Joins Burnham Benefits — Los Angeles Expansion Continues
- Burnham Benefits Insurance Services Names Lepore Vice President
- Burnham Benefits Named in Business Insurance’s Annual Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Eighth Consecutive Year
- Burnham Benefits Hires Sara Owens to Lead Corporate Development
Health Care Reform
California Expands Definition of Domestic Partner to Include Opposite Sex Partners
Gov. Newsome signed into law SB 30, amending the California Family Code...
Compliance Update - Getting Ready for 2020 - A Recap of New California State Employment and Labor Legislation
Wednesday, October 30, from 10am - 11am PDT
Presented by Sue Bendavid, Employment Attorney and Chair of Employment Practice Group at Lewitt Hackman.
Best Place to Work
Burnham Benefits Named a Best Place to Work in Orange County
Burnham Benefits Insurance Services once again is named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Orange County...