- Burnham Benefits Introduces New Account Executive – Shannon Thaxton
- Burnham Benefits Named #4 Best Place to Work in Orange County 2019
- Burnham Welcomes New Team with Industry Veterans to Open Fresno Office
- New Consultant Joins Burnham Benefits — Los Angeles Expansion Continues
- Burnham Benefits Insurance Services Names Lepore Vice President
- Burnham Benefits Named in Business Insurance’s Annual Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Eighth Consecutive Year
- Burnham Benefits Hires Sara Owens to Lead Corporate Development
Health Care Reform
Cadillac Tax and Certain Other ACA Taxes Repealed; PCORI Fee Extended Through 2029; Appeals Court Rules ACA Unconstitutional...
President Trump signed two short-term spending bills to prevent a government shutdown and continue funding through September 2020.
Learn What Compliance Updates Will Affect You In 2020
Wednesday, January 22, from 10am - 11am PST
Presented by Vice President and Director of Compliance, Richard Asensio, JD., and Carolynn Reed, Compliance Analyst
Best Place to Work
Burnham Benefits Named a Best Place to Work in Orange County
Burnham Benefits Insurance Services once again is named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Orange County...