- Burnham Benefits Introduces New Account Executive – Shannon Thaxton
- Burnham Benefits Named #4 Best Place to Work in Orange County 2019
- Burnham Welcomes New Team with Industry Veterans to Open Fresno Office
- New Consultant Joins Burnham Benefits — Los Angeles Expansion Continues
- Burnham Benefits Insurance Services Names Lepore Vice President
- Burnham Benefits Named in Business Insurance’s Annual Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Burnham Benefits Named a “Best Place to Work” for the Eighth Consecutive Year
- Burnham Benefits Hires Sara Owens to Lead Corporate Development
Health Care Reform
IRS Delays Deadline for Furnishing Forms 1095-B and C to Employees
The IRS has released Notice 2019-63, extending the due date for insurers, self-insured employers, other providers of minimum essential coverage and employers...
A Proactive Approach to Risk Management & Worker's Comp Strategy for 2020
Thursday, December 12, from 10am - 11am PST
Presented by John Huttinger, Executive Vice President, Burnham Risk and Sara Owens, Chief Operating Officer, Burnham Risk.
Best Place to Work
Burnham Benefits Named a Best Place to Work in Orange County
Burnham Benefits Insurance Services once again is named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Orange County...