The California HR Conference 2019 started off with a bang on August 27, 2019, in beautiful Long Beach. Burnham Benefits was excited to attend and learn about all the latest developments in the human resources landscape.
With over 2,000 HR professionals in attendance and dozens of informative panels, CAHR19 is the ultimate resource (if you will) for human resources professionals. Why attend this particular conference? California is notorious for having complex regulations and ever-evolving employment laws that every organization should be on top of. Aside from being educated on what’s trending in the HR world by leading professionals, the conference is an incredible place to make lasting connections within the community. Conference attendees can interact with the latest HR products and solutions from more than 170 exhibitors, offering everything from applicant tracking technologies and forecasting and management software to wellness programs.
Here are our top five takeaways from CAHR 19!
- COMMUNITY. The conference provided attendees direct contact with over 2,500 HR professionals who could potentially become clients.
- INFORMATIVE. The educational sessions gave insight into HR’s most relevant and urgent issues, keeping Burnham up-to-date and apprised of what other client services we might want to focus on delivering.
- IDENTITY. Each year CAHR provides the greatest branding impact in the SoCal HR community in one place.
- GROWTH. It is the easiest and most effective way to establish new and meaningful business relationships to nurture.
- SHOWCASE. The expo hall creates a platform to highlight the vibrant personality of Burnham, allowing Burnham to demonstrate to HR attendees the positivity we exude both in the fun expo experience and in our excitement for making a positive change in their work-life.
After meeting so many new faces and learning so bright, innovative ideas, we’re refreshed and ready to implement this excitement into our work for the rest of the year!
See you at CAHR 2020!